- Students must have official (original and sealed) college transcripts sent to Cleveland Community College for evaluation.
- Courses accepted for transfer credit must closely parallel those for which credit is sought at the College.
- For a course to be considered for transfer, the student must have earned a “C” or higher.
- Transfer credit is not awarded for course work taken on a non-credit basis.
- Grades and quality points do not transfer.
- Once an official transcript is received, students should allow 1-3 business days for processing.
- Students are encouraged to contact their Academic Advisor for proper course placement.
For more information on the acceptance of transfer credit please refer to Policy 5.1.2 – Acceptance of Transfer Students/Credit or email firstname.lastname@example.org.