On the employment site, you will see two position types:
- Advertised positions are specific postings, full or part time. An application package must be received by the close date.
- Unsolicited positions are utilized for developing a pool of applicants for program and service areas. A position may not be available at the time of submission.
Review Job Postings
Follow this link: https://clevelandcc.peopleadmin.com/postings/search/
How to Apply
- Click “Search Jobs”
- Select the advertised or unsolicited position you wish to apply for
- Click “Create Account”
- Complete the required fields and click “Create”
- Click “Apply for this Job”
- Complete the required fields in the application and be sure to click SAVE CHANGES before continuing to the NEXT page. Applications with incomplete information or “See Résumé” may be rejected. You will need to complete the following areas of the application to ensure that it is complete:
- Personal Information
- Education and Training
- Employment History
- Must have three professional and two personal references
- Complete Supplemental Questions
- Upload Documents
- If applying for an advertised position, you must submit all required documents listed for the position. If you are applying for a position that requires a degree, the transcript submitted must confirm the degree.
- Once you have completed all sections of the application, you will be taken to a screen that informs you whether your application is complete or incomplete.
- If incomplete, the system will tell you which sections of your application are incomplete and will allow you to go back and complete those sections. The information box will inform you of the incomplete fields.
- When complete, click “Certify and Submit”
- The next screen is voluntary. You can choose to provide your demographic and ethnicity information. Once complete, click SAVE CHANGES
- Notice and Confirmation
- You will receive a notice and confirmation that you have successfully completed your application. In addition, you should receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, it is possible that your application is still in draft form, which means that you have not successfully applied for the position. If you are unsure if your application has been successfully submitted, contact our Human Resources Department at 704-669-4037 or 704-669-4136.
Inquiries or complaints concerning Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and 1991, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, 20 U.S.C. Section 1681 et seq. (Title IX) and its implementing regulations, 34 C.F.R. Part 106, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Americans with Disability Act of 1990, or any other Federal non-discrimination legislation should be referred to one of the following: