Proctoring is available in the Testing Center (located in Lab 3201 of the Paksoy Technology Center) when classes are in session. Instructors should submit a Request for Proctoring Form at least one week prior to a test being proctored.
Once the request for proctoring is submitted, students should schedule an appointment by emailing email@example.com.
Students must start the test at least 2 hours prior to closing.
- All testers must provide at least one valid photo ID with the same name as on the test appointment documentation before administering a test.
- It is the instructor’s responsibility to inform their students of the materials needed for all course tests.
- It is the instructor’s responsibility to provide the test administrator with a list of items that students are allowed to use during testing (i.e., calculators, rulers, books, etc.). The Testing Center will not provide materials/supplies beyond the basics of pens/pencils and scratch paper.
- The Testing Center is not authorized to make changes or corrections to course testing materials.
- The Testing Center is not authorized to reset passwords or extend the time for testing without written permission from the instructor(s).
- If testing irregularities occur due to circumstances beyond a student’s control (i.e., power outages, faulty equipment, etc.), the Testing Center will communicate with the student’s instructor(s).
- Personal belongings (other than those authorized by instructors), cell phones, smart watches, or other electronic devices are not permitted in the testing area. They will be stored by the Testing Center upon arrival.
- Cameras may be used to monitor activity in the testing area.
Test Accommodations for CCC Students
Proctoring for accommodations are available on Mondays from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. for CCC students in Lab 3201 of the Paksoy Technology Center. In order to receive accommodations, students must have accommodations approved through Disability Services. All test accommodations, including extended time or separate room testing, should be scheduled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information or to request test accommodations, please click Test Accommodations.