Small Business Center
Welcome to the Small Business
Center at Cleveland Community College
The Small Business Center at CCC provides workshops, seminars, counseling,
information, and referral services for small business owners and operators in Cleveland County.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some frequently asked questions that SBC clients ask.
- Do I need a business plan?
- How much cash do I need to start and operate my business?
- What should I consider when planning my cash flow?
- Do I need a loan?
- How and where do I get a loan?
- What is Start-up (or “Seed”) Stage Financing?
- What information and documents must I have to get a loan?
- What will I do with my money?
- When should I hire employees, invest in my business, or pay off debt?
- When will I be able to pay myself?
- What experience do I have in running a business and what are my strengths?
- What experience and knowledge do I need to be successful in my business?
- What resources are available to help me be successful in my business?
- What is the climate for my type of business in my geographic location?
- What have I not considered that I should be thinking about and planning for?
If you can’t answer all of these questions with confidence don’t be discouraged. The Small Business Center is here to
help you plan, execute, and grow a successful business.
Call or email to schedule a free and confidential review of your business plans and needs.
Steve Padgett, (704) 669-4146, firstname.lastname@example.org
News and Updates
SBC seminars are free, but preregistration is required. To register for a SBC seminar do one of the following:
at the Small Business Center Network.
- Stop by the Continuing Education Department at CCC and fill out a registration form.
- Download the registration form and
- mail the completed form to the Continuing Education office.
- email the completed form to email@example.com.
All SBC seminars are co-sponsored by the Cleveland County Chamber, the Uptown Shelby Association, and the Cleveland
County Business Development Center.
The Small Business Center at Cleveland Community College sponsors and presents other seminars and training workshops in
our partnerships with various Cleveland County and North Carolina organizations. Please call 704-669-4015 or
704-669-4146 if interested in these schedules.
At the Small Business Center, we
Small Business Center Success