Paying For College - Cleveland Community College, Shelby, NC

Paying for College

Cleveland Community College is the most cost-effective path to the career of your dreams. We understand paying for a college education is a concern for most students and their families.

How Much Does College Cost?

tuition and fees chart

When Do I Pay?

All CCC students are required to pay their account in full, or have another payment method (Financial Aid, WIOA, etc.) in place, before the tuition due date. You can find your due date either on your registration statement or in MyCleveland. If your account is not paid in full by your due date, or you do not have another payment method in place, you will be dropped from your classes due to non-payment.

Need Help Paying for College?

CCC offers a variety of options to help you pay for college. While financial aid is the primary source for students to access financial assistance, some students may also be eligible for funds through Veterans Affairs or the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).

For help with WIOA, Contact:
Joshayla A. Terry, WIOA Case Manager
NCWorks Career Center
404 E. Marion Street
Shelby, NC 28150
Office phone: 704-480-5414 ext. 220

Need to Apply for Financial Aid?

Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) will automatically check your eligibility for any federal or state grants. Find more information on our Financial Aid page.

How Do I Make a Payment?

CCC offers several ways for students to pay for college.

  • Online through MyCleveland (credit/debit card, echeck)
  • In person at the Business Office (cash, check, credit/debit card)
  • By telephone at 704-669-4006 (credit/debit card)


Contact us:

Financial Aid – 704-669-4028 or

Business Office – 704-669-4006

Normal office hours for Financial Aid are Monday РThursday, 8:00 a.m. Р6:00 p.m. and Friday, 8:00 a.m. Р4:00 p.m. 

The Business Office’s normal operating hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. The Office is open extended hours during registration periods.

Extended hours are shown on the Academic Calendar.