Brown Emergency Training Center
Next Academy: January 6 – March 13, 2020
Download the Spring 2020 Firefighter Academy Brochure
- Candidates must be 18 years of age by the first day of class.
- Complete application process by December 20, 2019.
- No walk-ins will be accepted.
- $180 tuition (non-exempt or out-of-state)
- $175 non-refundable supplies fee (covers textbooks, uniforms, and other items)
- $1.30 insurance fee, due upon acceptance
Several local fire departments will allow out-of-town candidates to stay free-of-charge at their stations.
Find all the details in the brochure.
Coordinator and Instructor of Fire and Rescue Training
|Roberta Van Dyke|
Fire Training Specialist
Continuing Education Records Coordinator