Ensure you are staying on track to reach your goal by visiting your advisor to discuss your choice of classes for the upcoming semester. Your assigned advisor is listed in your MyCleveland account.
When do I register?
Find registration dates for each semester on the Academic Calendar.
How do I register?
- Login to MyCleveland.
- Once in MyCleveland click on Students. Click Register for Sections, then click Search and register for sections.
- In the drop-down box labeled Term, select the term (Fall, Spring, Summer) for which you are registering. Select the subject(s) for the course(s) you want to find. If you know the course number, enter it in the Course Number box. In the Academic Level drop-down box select Curriculum and then click the Submit button.
- The search results will show a list of courses based on the selections you made on the previous page. Click the checkbox(es) beside the course(s) for which you want to register and click Submit.
- On the Register and Drop Sections page under Action click the down arrow beside the box. From the drop-down box that appears select RG Register.
- At the bottom of the page in the box beside If one of my choices is not available, select ALL Allow me to adjust all in the drop-down box. Click Submit.
- The Registration Results page will show which courses were successfully registered. Click the OK button.
- Remember, your registration is not complete until your tuition has been paid. Visit the Paying for College page for more information.
Drop a course:
- From the Students Menu, under Registration click Register and Drop Sections.
- From the drop-down list in the Action box select RM Remove from List. At the bottom of the page beside If one of my choices is not available, select ALL Allow me to adjust all in the drop-down box. Click Submit.
- The Registration Results page will show you what courses were successfully dropped. Click OK.
- Registration Policies include information on auditing a course, dropping a course, tuition refunds, and withdrawing from a course. All of this information can be found under Academic Regulations in the Academic Bulletin & Student Handbook.
- Understanding Section Numbers: Section numbers are made up of three parts: the subject prefix, the course number, and the course section number. For example BIO-111-204 is the section number for a biology course with the course number 111 and the course section number 204. It is a web-assisted course (section number is in the 200 range).
- Traditional courses (also called seated courses) are typically offered on the campus of CCC and meet face-to-face with an instructor. Traditional courses have section numbers in the 100 range.
- Web-assisted courses are traditional courses with online components. These courses use Blackboard to deliver reading material and instructional material to students. They have section numbers in the 200 range.
- Hybrid courses meet on campus half as often as traditional courses. The remaining instruction and course content is delivered through our online environment. Hybrid courses have section numbers in the 300 range.
- Online courses have section numbers in the 400 and 700 range.
- Courses not in the ranges defined above will have a suffix added to the end of the section number. These suffixes are: WB (web-assisted), HY (hybrid), or TR (traditional).
- Waitlisting Courses: The Waitlist allows a student who wants to register in a closed section of a course to use MyCleveland to place his/her name on an electronic waiting list for an opening. For more information, see the Waitlisting – Student Instructions & FAQs page.
- Transcript Requests: Order an official CCC Transcript online.
Find forms to audit or withdraw from classes in Student Forms.
If you are having trouble registering or have questions, contact your advisor or Student Services for help.
Location: Jack Hunt Campus Center, 2nd Floor
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Office hours vary when classes are not in session.