Registration - Cleveland Community College, Shelby, NC


Ensure you are staying on track to reach your goal by visiting your advisor to discuss your choice of classes for the upcoming semester. If you are unsure how to contact your advisor or who your advisor is, check your AVISO account or email

When do I register?

Find registration dates for each semester on the Academic Calendar.

How do I register?

Male student seated outside reading.

  1. Registration instructions can be found here.
  2. Remember, your registration is not complete until your tuition has been paid. Visit the Paying for College page for more information.

Additional Information:

  • Registration Policies include information on auditing a course, dropping a course, tuition refunds, and withdrawing from a course. All of this information can be found under Academic Regulations in the Academic Bulletin & Student Handbook.
  • Understanding Section Numbers: Section numbers are made up of three parts: the subject prefix, the course number, and the course section number. For example BIO-111-204 is the section number for a biology course with the course number 111 and the course section number 204.
    • Traditional courses (also called seated courses) are typically offered on the campus of CCC and meet face-to-face with an instructor. Traditional courses have section numbers in the 100 range.
    • Blended are traditional courses with online components. These courses use Blackboard to deliver reading material and instructional material to students. They have section numbers in the 200 range.
    • Online courses have section numbers in the 400 and 700 range.
  • Waitlisting Courses: The Waitlist allows a student who wants to register in a closed section of a course to use MyCleveland to place his/her name on an electronic waiting list for an opening. For more information, see the Waitlisting – Student Instructions & FAQs page.
  • Transcript Requests: Order an official CCC Transcript online.

Need Help?

If you are having trouble registering or have questions, contact your advisor or Student Affairs for help.

Student Affairs

Location: Jack Hunt Campus Center, 2nd Floor
Phone: 704-669-4081
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

For help with technical issues, contact the Help Desk by calling 704-669-4133 or by email.