Virtual Transfer Center - Cleveland Community College, Shelby, NC

Virtual Transfer Center

Planning to attend another college or university after earning your degree at CCC? This page will give you information resources to help you plan your transfer.

What is a transfer student?

A transfer student is one who enrolls at CCC and then transfers to attend another college or university. At CCC, the Associate in Arts and Associate in Science degrees are designed for students who plan to transfer.

The Associate in Fine Arts in Visual Arts degree transfers to some universities under the Uniform Articulation Agreement.

Some Associate in Applied Science programs transfer as part of a Bilateral, 2+2, Articulation agreement, or other agreement between CCC and a specific university. More information is listed below.

Transfer Planning & Events  student with phone leaning on tree

Transfer Universities & Resources

Linked Site Disclaimer

CCC provides many links to other websites. These links are provided as a courtesy for additional information from other sources. CCC is not responsible for the contents of the linked off-site web pages. For questions related to privacy, policies, accessibility, or content, contact the linked sites directly.