The ACE Lab is located on the bottom level of the Jim and Patsy Rose Library in the Jack Hunt Campus Center.
- Tutor availability varies from semester to semester.
- The ACE Lab Appointments app in your CCC apps panel has the most up-to-date info about when tutors are available.
- If you need a time or subject that is not available, don’t give up! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to accommodate you.
No! Please feel free to drop-in. If a tutor is available, you can certainly get to work. However, an appointment is the best way to ensure a tutor will be ready to work with you. To make an appointment:
- Log into your CCC Apps Panel
- Click on “ACE Lab Appointments”
- Follow the prompts to schedule an on-campus or online session with an ACE tutor
Students may schedule 3 sessions per week. This allowance may be increased, pending availability, at the discretion of the ACE Coordinator for students who are working with ACE in multiple courses.
Students will be barred from ACE sessions for 14 days after 3 no-shows in a semester. A no-show will be counted if:
- You are 15 minutes late for your session.
- You do not show and do not cancel, reschedule, or contact us at least 2 hours before the scheduled appointment.
Are you a current student interested in becoming an ACE tutor? Fill out an application here.