How to Apply — Health Sciences
Admission to certain Health Sciences Programs is competitive among qualified applicants according to established criteria. There is a limited application period. The exact admissions evaluation criteria are revised and updated annually. If you have questions or need more information please contact the Health Sciences Admissions Coordinator, Audrea Brown at 704-669-4073 or email@example.com.
Find more information on applying to a health sciences program at the document links below:
Competitive Health Sciences Programs
CCC TEAS Testing Dates and Registration Information
TEAS tests available at CCC are only for CCC students seeking admission into a health sciences program. CCC does not offer tests to students who have not completed an admissions application with intent to apply to a health sciences program. Students must register for their desired test via ATI at www.atitesting.com.
- Paper and pencil will be provided for you, do not bring scratch paper.
- No smartwatches or any other programmable devices are allowed.
- Cell phones must be turned off.
- No food or drink allowed, unless medically necessary.
- Must bring a photo ID.
- Must know ATI log-in information